What to talk about… I haven’t been much of a blogger in the past few months, but i consider myself a heavy thinker.
This does not mean i ponder on profound things throughout my day. Just in volume, i have quite the menagerie of odd thoughts. Unfortunately I have nothing to show for it, cus usually i just forget about it. So this is my effort to make my thoughts last. There will be no organization or order because there just is none.
Sooooo…I ask you blogging fools…
1. Why do parents insist that THEIR kid is unique?
2. Why is it that when you ask someone what kind of music they listen to, it’s always “i listen to everything”. That’s a fat fucking lie.
3. Why is it “emo” to play folk music with lyrics consisting of awkward love tales but it’s absolutely hip to say things like “she move like a boss, do what a boss do”?
4. Why is it easy to wrap your head around the idea of life being short..yet it’s so hard to apply that concept in your day-to-day life?
5. I’m confused as to why nipples are blurred out on tv. Just the nipples. Why? The remaining 90% of the boob is totally fine. As LONG as the nipples aren’t showing. That’s just never going to make sense. I hope dicks won’t be all over television with blurred pee holes cus that won’t pass for me.
6. Wanting to be single? I understand. Cheating? I just don’t get it. Why is it so hard for people to be honest these days? Leaving out information is exactly the same as lying dumb fucks. Play another game where hearts aren’t involved. Take time to become a better person, not a better lay. Get a massage. Take a nap. Eat a banana. Don’t fucking cheat& stop leading people on. Its cruel& inconsiderate.
I’d like to leave you with a mental note of a blurred pee hole. =D